1. Classify your Style. Do you like preppy things, or are you more of an urban chic? You will realize your own personal style preferences on this amazing site.
2. True Grit. Not too many people I know have a Pintrest. In some ways this is awesome, because it is uniquely yours, and other people you know won't be stocking you like on Facebook where everyone knows you. I am sort of paranoid of Twitter for this reason- the whole strangers stocking conundrum- but on Pintrest you're just showing what you love and not giving away any personal information whatsoever.
3. Get Inspired. Every time I visit this fun site I find something I want to do, make, or wear. It is so fun to look at after you have a lazy Saturday and just throw on a basic tee and jeans.
4. Satisfy your Sweet Tooth. Ok, I'll admit, my foodie album has evoked a ton of mouth-watering crave moments, but after looking at a bajillion desserts and dips, you get the picture and are satisfied- and haven't eaten an ounce!
5. Dreams come true. Well, more like obsessions. My dream photo shoot is with a whole bunch of balloons, and pintrest has given me even more ideas regarding it. My friend Linnea can relate.
6. Discover Wonderful Places. I had never even heard of the Moses Bridge until last night when looking at stunning pictures of it. It is now at the top of my must-visit list.
7. Do-It-Yourself. Don't get me started on the wonderfully easy DIY's that I've found. Cute, sweet things that I can't get over. It gives you nice tips and advice, not to mention simplified instructions.
8. Entertainment. Tell me Comic Sans doesn't make you laugh.
Please, I'm begging you to make a Pintrest. If you already have one, I love you even more. Here's a link to my personal page if you want to check out what I've posted or follow me. Have fun pinning!