Boots Obsession

     It's that time of year again. Teenagers don their clunky Ugg boots, grannies wear their slippers. Here are come creative ideas to spice up the usual boring boots of the season. Special thanks to Molly for modeling some of her fabulous boots!
These Liberty of London Rainboots are simply adorable. The floral print looks great all year. Stunning.
Molly's riding boots are adorable for day to day dressing up an outfit. I'm not necessarily a fan of black leather, but these boots are just too cute to pass up! The fabric in the back makes them even more cute!
Duck Boots are perfect for rain or snow in the cooler months. I love these Lucky Brand boots because they are more comfortable and versatile than regular rain or snow boots.
Molly's White Combat boots are great for adding edge to any outfit. I love the buckles on the side- adding an ultra femme vibe to your outfit.
These fresh green snow boots are a cute color and I love the sweater detail at the top. These American Eagle boots have made it through multiple blizzards and have kept me warm through it all!
My riding boots are from BDG. I love them and they are so versatile- I wear them practically every day! After I broke them in, they were even better.
I got this picture of Minetonka fringe boots on Tumblr. I love the bohemian fringe and this shot in particular because they are jumping and the fringe is swirling in the air.
I love Molly's Chocolate booties. They look great with shorter dresses and skirts without making too much of a statement.

For more advice on how to wear boots, check out this link.

1 comment:

  1. where did u get the lucky brand navy boots with the peace sign ,,,,, I need them now!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! Your comments make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...