Frozen Yogurt is Amazing.

Elli and I decided to stop by a new Frozen Yogurt shop that just opened (isn't that ironic? January?). Not only was there amazing yogurt, but it was decked out. Not in a foodie sense, although it was quite delicious. We're thinking in a photographer's perspective. 
Love this picture of Elli so much! She just got her braces off and has legitimately perfect teeth. So jealous.
Awesome lighting. 
The whole shop had awesome minimalist vibes with a dash of color. I love looking at style in the real world. I recently purchased a book in Kate Spade's book series; Style. She talked about even the design on a packgage of Wonder Bread can be an awesome inspiration to the outfit. The book heavily touched on looking at architecture and landscape and the overall vibe of things to check out how you can style an outfit off of it. This store really reminded me of Jil Sander, who went really adventurous with the paisley this season, yet made it white and minimalist as the main source of color.
Jil Sander Spring 2012 Ready to Wear Collection.
The joke about this picture is my face. I look like I'm wearing green foundation. But other than that, it's an amazing shot!
Out of the whole group, I love this one. The minimalist vibes of the shop that was decked out with cool lights really reflected onto the machines. I'm so glad I shot this just as we were walking out.
Thanks so much for reading, everyone! I hope you have a fantastic and haute day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Your comments make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...