Look Who Just Won!



I seriously have a new obsessions with looking at the reaction of people winning. It's awesome.
Anyways, here are our winners!
The winner of the adorable vintage earrings chosen by random.org is:
Janie with her 15th Entry! Congratulations, Janie!

Next, with the winner of the Turquoise Megan Double-Strander is Linnea! Her hilarious entry about what she hates had us all rolling on the floor. Not only did she write her fashion don'ts list, but she wrote us an even funnier song:
(Sung to row row row your boat)
pick me pick me pick pick pick pick me tra la la la la la la fa la la la la
i want i want want to want to win!tra la la la la la la fa la la la la
i love love love
fashion hauties posts!
they are great and make me say:
"WHOP DE DO LA DO" 

MY TOP FIVE HATE LIST. 
1) YOGA PANTS
2) OVER WEARING UGGS
3) ABERCOMBIE & FITCH 
4) PATAGONIA 
5) VERA BRADLEY
 
Lets start with number 1.. VICTORIA SECRET YOGA PANTS. Every day since about November I have seen numerous amounts of people wearing yoga pants. I must say they are quite comfortable, but it annoys me how much people over wear these. Especially when the people who are wearing them are not in the best of shape, as in they are round and squishy looking. That was rude but you know what I mean. (:
Number 2. UGGS. Uggs are the most worn shoes at my school. People wear them with everything from skirts to shorts...I have seen it all. Like honestly, why on earth would you wear it with a pair of shorts? Are you hot or cold? You are not telling which one. 
Number 3. Abercombie and Fitch. Okay, yes, some of their clothes are attractive. But I dont understand you could go to- I dont know- TARGET, or the local thrift and get almost the exact same pair of jeans for a lower price! Why do people spend 50 bucks on a pair of jeans just cause it has a freaking moose or eagle?
Number 4. Patagonia's. The new North Face at my school! I have a North Face and I am proud to say I have only worn it about 5 times to school this Winter season! People are still wearing them but it is only March.. 
Number 5. Vera Bradley. EVERYONE AT MY SCHOOL OR AT LEAST THE "IN CROWD" HAS A VERA BRADLEY LUNCH BOX. What is so cool? I like Vera Bradley, but at my school its like a rule if you are not popular you are not allowed to own a Vera Bradley. Crazy. I know you don't wear Vera Bradley, but bags and purses count!

"NORMAL" OUTFIT AT MY SCHOOL: UGGS. YOGA PANTS. ABERCOMBIE AND FITCH SHIRT. TOO MUCH MAKE UP. AND FAKE HAIR. 
MY SCHOOL OUTFIT: JEANS. SPERRYS. STRIPPED SWEATER. WHITE SHIRT/CAMI WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT UNDERNEATH. 

people at my school just annoy me so much about clothes. BE DIFFERENT. (:
wow so i totally just went on a rampage.. 
Linnea HS.   

Linnea sent us not only the most entries out of anyone (one day she sent three in a row, with added pictures), but the one that we found the most entertaining. Congratulations!

Thanks to all of you for entering in the giveaways and I thank all of you for following! Congratulations, Janie and Linnea!

2 comments:

  1. Cute blog, girl!
    Just found you through the Girl Party link up :)

    XO
    Erin

    sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! Your comments make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...