Tag! You're it!

Lulus.com tagged me via email.
Here's my fashion tags- I hope you love them! 

1. Who is your favorite designer?

I love Valentino. All of his dresses and outfits are flawless and presice. Other than that, I love Kate Spade, Marc Jacobs, and Ralph Lauren. My favorite designers change often, but Valentino has always been in the top spot.
2. What is your favorite trend of the moment?
Orange and seafoam green are the main colors this season, and I've fallen in love with them both. They both have a certain mood that they appeal and can be pulled off by basically anyone.
3.Who, in your opinion, is purely awful as a designer?
I don't want to insult a designer altogether, but I haven't really been feeling Bebe this past year or so. Other than that, it really varies from piece to piece. 

4. Who's your fashion role model?
I have to say, Stacy London has amazing clothes. If I could have her wardrobe, I would take it so fast.... I also like Alexa Chung and Kate Spade. I look to tons of bloggers like Tavi for fun ways to spice up an outfit.
5. Describe your style in five words.
Classic, Unexpected, Weird, Obsessive, Photo-Minded.
6. What do you always carry with you?
Oh, that's easy. My camera.
7. Jeans, Sunglasses, or Heels?

That's a hard one. I love them all, but in my wardrobe, jeans are most definitely number one. Jeans can do so many things from dress up an outfit to change the whole mood altogether.
8. What inspired you to blog about fashion?
I picked up my first fashion magazine at the end of sixth grade. My friend from camp gave it to me, and I obsessed over it and walked to my local seven-eleven for months basically daily and spent all of my money on them until I finally got a subscription for Christmas. One issue talked about Style Rookie, and although I knew my mom read tons of blogs, I didn't know people my age blogged about fashion. I adored the idea and toyed with it until I finally caved in last spring. I love blogging because it gives you a chance to emphasize and practically control trends.  Bloggers are always the first people aware of a trend, and I love that.
9. What blog are you obsessing over at the moment?

Sea of Shoes is awesome- great style and amazing photographs as well. I get so exited every time a new post comes out. It would be amazing to meet her in real life. If you want to see the rest of them, check out this post!
10. If you could tell your school, city, or country one piece of fashion advice, what would it be?
Please, don't wear leggings instead of pants. It couldn't be more unflattering.

Now here's the fun part!
The three blogs I tag are:
I also challenge everybody reading this to participate in this tag! Either leave a comment with your answers if you don't have a blog, or leave me a comment with your post's link! I can't wait to see what you all's answers are!                             -Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Your comments make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...