Ode to the Tropics

Elli and I have been doing a lot of photo shoots lately! This shoot we decided to take an ode to the tropics and stop by the Hawaiian spirit with some wide brimmed hats, tribal necklaces, rainboots, and sunglasses.
Hat from a random boutique somewhere near my house. We got some great headshots with it- even though we looked dumb wearing it- it just finished raining!
Top from Blue, and I have no idea where my necklace is from- but my sunglasses are from Aldo. Gap Khakis.
A bike rental place generously lent us a bike for some shots. They turned out great!
This shot was taken right before our meeting with Janice, the editor of Facon Magazine. The reason we met with her is also the reason for some very exciting news! Elli and I were hired to do a shoot for the magazine. The theme is Junior Bridesmaids, and we're doing the shoot at River Farm. We've been spending the past week preparing every minute of this so it turns out amazingly! Stay tuned at the beginning of June for updates and sneak peeks!
We found an old barn door and got some cool photos with it.









Elli's rain boots are from Joule's Clothing. They are the cutest things ever!



Sorry for this post being so photo-heavy- I just loved how it turned out! Also, I am the new Teen Contributor to All Things Fashion DC!
Here are three articles I've written:

6 comments:

  1. Congrats for doing pics for the mag ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Elisha! :) I can't wait to see your new background!

      Delete
  3. RAINBOOTS <3 WHERE CAN I GET THEM!! OR AT LEAST SOME CUTE ONES LIKE THOSE.. haha (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get awesome Hunters, but those are a bit expensive. These are from Joules in England!

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting! Your comments make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...