Monotones and Paisleys!

Elli and I had an awesome photo shoot at George Washington's River Farm. This fantastic hidden treasure has the most gorgeous gardens, waterfront views, and scenery that I've seen in a long time.
This is my absolute favorite shot of the bunch. It's oh-so-southern. I've already decided I'm moving to Georgia or Alabama or something when I'm older. The south is perfect!
I went for a really monotone look with a Ralph Lauren pinstripe oxfords and J. Crew chino shorts of the same shade. 
This reminds me of a Kate Spade ad! I love how bright the grass is!
Elli's paisley shirt looks gorgeous and is one of my favorite trends of the moment. Perfect choice!
Whoa! It looks like an illusion! I'm really not sure how this shot turned out. But it is awesome.
The following shots I am most definitely setting as my desktop background:
We found this awesome chop of wood that looked like the cutout of an eye.
Gorgeous paisleys again!
The texture next to her hair is gorgeous. I love this shot.
Elli is SO SO SO PRETTY!
Sitting by the water is amazing!
Thanks so much for reading and if you have a blog, comment with the link below! I'd love to check out some more blogs! See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. These are lovely pictures! And you're lovely! What camera are you using?

    ~Ronida
    funandruins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We're using a Nikon D3100 :) Nice blog!

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting! Your comments make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...