From the Runway to Schoolday

Okay, so we always marvel at Alexander McQueen, Prada, Marc Jacobs, and even Gucci's runways. But there really is no way anyone could get away with wearing that kind of stuff to school.
This Vivianne Westwood piece from Spring 2011 can easily translate into a plaid, light, beachy frock.

This dress is from like last year, but it's from Hollister, $45.

Or try a cute, preppy piece like this. 
[Dsquared SRTW2011]



American Eagle Outfitters shorts and shirt, $40 and $45.

Neons to Neutrals: Christopher Kane Spring Ready to Wear 2011


Jcrew Shorts, $60.


White on White:
Mandinka Spring 2011 Ready to Wear

American Eagle Outfitters Shorts, $40, Jac Vanck Bracelet, $11.
I need to tan. Although all I do is burn...
Talbot Runhof Spring 2011

Dang. These are some short shorts. Okay. I admit. There is no way I could get away wearing this to school, but it is just because of the short length. (Although Hannah got away with it last week!)

I have no idea where anything is from. The shoes are probably from DSW and the shirt I'm guessing Eddie Bauer.

As you can see, all of these runway outfits are extremely appealing. I would gladly wear any of the outfits to school and around town, and I feel that wearing one of these, for instance, would make me more comfortable and less self-conscious of my outfit, because it is the style, but toned down a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Your comments make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...