Relaxing in the English Garden with Molly

Today, as Molly and I were in her garden and looking at her incredibly adorable wardrobe, we raved at the high occurances of yellow-gold clothing. Not to mention the cuteness of the yellow-gold clothing.
I love this hat.

Molly's house and backyard are so pretty and English Garden-y that they inspired the shoot.


Steve Madden sandals.


I LOVE Lucy.

The dress and the skirt are from Anthropologie and the top's from Old Navy. Necklace on Abby from JCrew.

I love the theme of this shoot. I am sort of a prepster myself, so it's pretty close to home. I love the fabulous colors, and the backgrounds. Everything, pretty much, including Molly's dog, Lucy, who's adorable.When I go in her back yard, all I think about is straw hats, skirts, and tea time! The shoot was nice because we haven't done something preppy for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Your comments make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...