Lace and Lime Green Outfit of the Day!

Hey guys! I haven't done an outfit of the day in over a week, so here goes!
Lace tank from Ya!, Vintage Tommy Hilfiger shorts. Belt from Vineyard Vines, and bangles from Forever 21. Clipboard from Vera Bradley. I made my pen. I would love to do a tutorial if you guys are interested!
I bought my ukulele a year ago, but am just starting to use it more often! I want to pick up guitar- does anyone have any advice?
I am in love with the lace- it reminds me of a doily. Viva la vintage!
The bracelets gave a nice pop of color that relate to the preppy, beachy theme of the look. I have to say, I've had these shorts all Spring but just broke them out now because of the weird fit. They are huge! I wouldn't usually have purchased them, but the color is to die for! The light lime is such a fun, summery pastel that's hard to find.
Special thanks to Will and Olivia for playing ukulele in the background!
Elli and I's magazine shoot is this Friday! It's crazy to plan, but so exciting. You'll be the first to see the pictures, pinky promise!
See you all soon! -Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Your comments make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...