Preying on Prints

Hi Guys! My friends Molly and Emily hung out with me a couple days ago, and of course we took some pictures! Here are the highlights.
Vince Camuto Booties, Converse Sneakers.
I love Molly's preppy Ensamble! Her top is from Sparrow, Shorts from J. Crew, Lilly Pulitzer Scarf, and Vintage Glasses and Belt.
I'm obsessed with the scarf, and J. Crew chinos. Could I rave enough?
I love Emily's Slick-Backed look and clear framed glasses.
Her $5 buy of a muscle tee brings out her hipster vibes!
Love both of them together!
The three of us before Emily had to leave!
Oh, look at these little models!
Molly and I visited the beach once again. I am starting to love this place!
Here's an edit I did of Emily and her glasses.
Some fun daisies that we came across.
Both of them are so gorgeous!
I was taking most of these pictures, so I wasn't in most of them. Here's what I was wearing:
Top by Delia's, Necklace c/o Party By Nicole (which I'm still loving!). I wore khacki shorts and my traditional gold sandals.
Thanks so much for reading and I can't wait to see you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Your comments make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...