The Patriot

 Hi Everyone! I'm going to do a quick review for you on a product I received from our new sponsor, Ashley's Charm. I got a fun patriotic necklace that I can't wait to wear this summer! Thanks to Emma for modeling.
Emma's dress, Levi's.
This grosgrain ribbon accordion necklace goes perfectly with this dress- the light wash really puts emphasis on the necklace, but keeps the same patriotic vibe.
What really attracted me to this necklace is the texture and how it looks. It is definitely a unique piece, and it looks absolutely darling with simple pieces so it can take the spotlight.
The brass ends of the necklace remind me of the Liberty Bell. The floral design gives a very vintage feel and makes it even more patriotic seeming!
Thanks for Ashley's Charm for sponsoring us! Tell us what you think of this adorable patriotic number below.
Have a great fourth and I hope your summer is going well!
-Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Your comments make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...