Mountains and Memories

Hey guys! My friend Isa and I decided to have a photo shoot today at our old school, and the shots turned out great! Here are some of my favorites!
We found a path near the school and soon we found out that it made a great photo op!
We also spent a fair amount of time in the field practicing our awful gymnastics skills.
I swear this picture was a fluke! I seriously wish I was enrolled in gymnastics as a child- that is the one sport that I absolutely love that I haven't had a chance to try.
This is probably my favorite shot from the day. The grass, jump, shadow, and of course the rainbow make it a unique shot. 
We took a couple headshots in a nearby construction site (which I have learned has become an amazing background!).
Top: Old Navy. Earrings: Vintage.
We climbed a rock mountain and got some fabulous shots!
I'm in love with this shot of the backside of a flower- it shows that there is really more than meets the eye.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Your comments make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...