A Test of Time

Hi Guys! Today I'm going to talk about something that is completely unrelated to fashion, photography, or basically anything on this blog. I'm going to talk about my friend Linnea who came for a visit earlier this week!
Linnea and I go to camp together every summer, but try to make a point of seeing each other a few times a year as well. I hadn't seen her since October! It was such a great week and she spent a few days at my house and came with my church and I to the beach!
On the bus with our friend Alice! We were hyper off of lots of cup after cup of Cherry Dr.Pepper!
We decided to stop and get some frozen yogurt. It tasted even better than it looks!
The night she came to visit, we decided to head to Old Town (of course) and she spent literally 75% of the money she brought on makeup. Luckily it was a successful trip! It was one of the best and funniest parts of the trip!
More fun on the bus! This was probably the part where we started saying "YOLO" in a british accent. Try it! It sounds so much better!
Here are a couple shots from the beach!
We tried on some fun glasses well.
 
I bought a can Koozi at the beach's Lilly Pulitzer store, and it was free slurpee day! We got four cups each!
Of course, there was some DIY time! We glued eyes on pop poms for a fun toy and called them "Plushies."

Overall, it was a fun week and I absolutely can't wait till camp! How is your summer going? -Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Your comments make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...