This History Isn't Boring

My two photography-loving friends Elli and Molly and I decided to have a photo shoot today at a local Civil War battle park. The shots turned out great- take a look!
This is my favorite shot from the shoot, and it was a total mistake! This wasn't a shot that we meant to take at all, but I'm totally glad it got taken!
A great shot of Molly! Even with the playground in the background, we got a successful shot!
As Molly said, and I have to agree, this peach tank goes gorgeously with Elli's hair and complexion! It was a great purchase!
Of course we had to have a fake battle at a civil war park! Our fight was complete with random twigs we used as guns!
Molly the Cannon.
Molly and I wearing matching shorts styles!
Her top is from Obey and shorts are from J. Crew. Tank from Anthropologie and shoes are from Sam Edelman (which I absolutely love!).
My top is from Madewell and shorts are from J. Crew. I wore my new burlap Toms and Tory Burch earrings.
I fun group shot.
Great candid of Molly!
I'm loving this fun shot of Elli and I! We are quite crazy together, as you can tell!

Thanks so much for reading! How do you put the fun in history?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Your comments make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...