SNOW-to shoot

Hey guys! It FINALLY snowed! Of course, my friend Nicole and I had to snap some shots and (if I do say so myself) they turned out great! Take a look!
Getting warm inside.
This shot was so hard to take because it kept snowing in my eyes!
I really love this headshot too. It looks like she's thinking about something.
I love the little snowflake standing up on itself. Too cute!
Safety...second.
Intense headshot.
This is my favorite. I love the colors and basically everything about the photo- it's so joyful!

Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. Need. Your. Photography. Skills. ASAP.
    Loved this post!! Amazing pics! So glad I can finally comment!
    xo, jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. After seeing the one with the snowflake, it was pretty clear that you have some awesome photography skills. Keep at it and take some classes because you're really going places!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you! I've been meaning to take some classes eventually but just haven't gotten around to it. I'll definitely get to it!

      Delete
  3. Great pictures!

    P.S. I'm hosting my 100 followers giveaway! Come enter!
    http://www.alifeworthliving-katherine.blogspot.com/2013/02/my-100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! Your comments make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...