Dreams Do Come True: Press Passes at DC Fashion Week

Hi Guys! Have you ever wanted to sit front row at a fashion show? Have you dreamed of taking pictures of newly-designed clothes as they were shown down the runway? I did! And dreams came true! I had a great time at DC Fashion week a while back and just got to posting the pictures! Hope you enjoy!
Experimenting with Long-Exposure
One of my favorite gowns of the night!
We got front row seats! So much fun!
This jacket was just gorgeous. I loved this emerging designer's print.
Emerald, one of the colors of fall, looks just wonderful on this gown.
Molly and I at the red carpet backdrop. 
Shooting at the French Embassy couture show!
Overall, DC fashion week was such an amazing experience and I am so grateful to have received press passes! Molly, Elli, and I had a wonderful time! Have a great week y'all!
-Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Your comments make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...