New Year, New Photos

Hey guys! Happy New Year! I wanted to start 2013 off first of all thanking you all for your support! You're amazing readers and wonderful bearing with me when I have ridiculous gaps in my posting schedule. As some of you may know, I got a Canon DSLR for Christmas which has already totally changed the way I take photos. Here are some of my favorites:
I really like the innocence of the subject.
Some gorgeous bracelets at a local boutique and a gorgeous icicle.
I stopped by a nearby Anthropologie and photographed some gorgeous clothes and accessories!
One of my favorite songs!
I love these lights in a local boutiques- another thing I love about little shops is their superior decorating skills!
A winter sunset.

I hope you enjoyed and have a great weekend! I'll see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Your comments make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...