Viva La Vintage

Hey guys! I hope you're having a fantastic weekend! Molly and I stopped by a nearby vintage store and got some fun shots of our favorite clothes- thanks so much to the owner who let us take photos!
I love the mixture of prints.
The rinse of these jeanse is basically perfection.
Glamorous, vintage feeling prints are so gorgeous!
These booties add a great texture to any outfit.
A change of perspective.
Random, but I have recently enjoyed photographing excessive photos messing with lighting using mason jars and messing around with bokeh.
Gorgeous earrings, and I love this clutch! The metallic sheen and the texture really make it a statement piece.
Lots of fun jewelry!

Thanks so much for joining us on our vintage adventure! Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Your comments make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...