All of The Lights

Hey guys! Molly and I came across some Christmas lights the other day and figured it would be fun to experiment with some Bokeh. They turned out adorably and really encompass the beginning of the Christmas season!
This photo looks so magical. I love the gorgeous glow the lights give to Molly's face.
How the bokeh outlines the tree here is absolutely gorgeous.
First of all, I am obsessed with this photo! So gorgeous. 
Molly's jacket is from J.Crew and earrings from a local boutique.
My full outfit: Jacket- Nordstrom. Top- Gap. Skirt- Anthropologie. Boots- BDG.

Thanks for reading and have a fabulous week!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures!!

    I'm having a Thanksgiving photo challenge if you are interested- http://www.alifeworthliving-katherine.blogspot.com/2012/11/thanksgiving-photo-challenge.html

    Follow me? =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! Your comments make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...