Beach Day

Hey guys! I had the opportunity to stop by the beach for the day with my family on Friday and took a few photos to show you. Let me know what you think!
I decided to wear my duck boots on the beach and it was a great decision! I walked in the waves and it was a great time.
I seriously wish I was a surfer. I've only gotten a few opportunities to surf, and honestly, I need to get a board.
The city decorated the beach with christmas lights and it looked gorgeous even in daylight!
This photo is so relaxing. I could stare at it for hours.
Surprisingly, the beach wasn't that empty. There were quite a few families around town taking photos and walking in the waves as we were.
The seagulls that were taking a stroll around the shore made for an interesting subject.
It was weird how close you could get to the bird without it being spooked. I guess living on a beach gets you used to people with cameras!
I love this shot. The bird is so nonchalant, and his reflection in the sand looks adorable.
This is one of my favorite photos from the day. The sunset reflecting on the windows of the Ferris Wheel looks absolutely stunning.
It's a lifestyle.
We got to watch the gorgeous sunset as we drove away from the beach, and boy was it glorious!

Overall, it was a fun day! What did you do on your Thanksgiving break?
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! Your comments make my day! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...